Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Saturday, April 15, 2006

Back at ISB

Yaahoooooooooooooooo ..... I am back at ISB. Had a wonderful view of the campus at night from the sky just before landing at Hyderabad ..... could clearly see the main building, the SVs, the road to the main gate, the campuses adjacent to ISB etc. The ISB swimming pool was shining. In case you are landing at Hyderabad from any place to the north of it, you should mostly be able to see ISB from the air if you are sitting towards the right side of the plane (works for flights from Delhi and Mumbai at least). You will be able to identify it clearly if you already have some rough idea about how the campus looks on the ground and what is where.

It feels great to be awake in campus at this hour without any assignments to be submitted. We have been just chatting and roaming around the campus since we came here. Some of us, including me, will be going out of campus for two days. I should be back here on the 16th night.

posted by Ram at 4:12 AM

5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I have gone through your blogs ....
all of the .You Rock man.
I am palnning for the next year to be there in ISB. Lets see what is in store.
In case you have some time to give some tips to help me achieve tha above mentioned TARGET...pls respond to ssnagrota@yahoo.com
Cheers
Nagrotian

3:37 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Dear Mr. Nagrota,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would suggest that you join the yahoo group isb-pgp@yahoogroups.com where current students and alums respond to queries from prospective applicants. There is a wealth of information regarding admissions in the archive section of the group. In case you still have any questions after seeing the group's archives/mails, you can mail me your questions at ramsinbox@gmail.com

Apologies if I misspelt your name ... guess I couldn't get the correct one due to multiple spellings in your comment.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it goin man! :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger don'thaveaclue said...

talent! need an update abt whats happenin' with the newbies...tell me how it feels to see our lairs being taken over

4:31 AM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Is it just me or do all your regular readers feel that you have been silent too long?

12:57 PM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
I m home
Last day at ISB
Graduation day - Class of 2006
Some snaps from photo shoot and award ceremony
Tomorrow is the big day
News about Class of 2006 Placements
Graduation day draws closer
Enjoying the last few days here
A trip to Nagarjunasagar
More parties

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.