Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Friday, April 07, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day

Its graduation day tomorrow - officially the last day of my year at ISB. We had the dress rehearsal of the graduation ceremony along with the batch photograph session today afternoon. We also had the awards for the Best Professor of the Core Terms, Best Professor of the Elective Terms, Best Academic Associate and the ISB Young Leaders and ISB Torchbearers award presented today evening. Please click here for more details on the award ceremony.

The near and dear ones of many students are there on campus for the graduation ceremony and many areas on campus suddenly look so densely populated. Dad's on campus too and seems quite impressed by the infrastructure here.

Will post snaps from the graduation day and batch photograph sessions later. Since I am disconnected from the ISB network (as a part of the exit process), I can no longer access internet as easily as I used to do earlier. Hence the delay in posting the snaps and in replying to some of the comments.

Will be back with more news from the graduation day tomorrow.

posted by Ram at 7:21 PM

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ram,
Congratulations on the young leader and torchbearer awards. Its good to note that you are still writing on the blog daily even after our regular internet access on laptops has been cut. Continue the good show.

7:41 AM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Congratulations on your award.Got to know about it.Awesome.Its nice to see you keep non ISBians such as myself in the loop.Thanks.
Will miss your batch..do keep blogging.

10:39 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
News about Class of 2006 Placements
Graduation day draws closer
Enjoying the last few days here
A trip to Nagarjunasagar
More parties
Its all over !!!!!
Last Class @ ISB
Section D Collage
Insightful CPs - Part 4
Parties Galore

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.