Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Graduation day draws closer

Just three more days to go to graduation !!

Went to the Golconda fort yesterday in the evening. The sound and light show was impressive (they basically tell you about the histrory of the fort and the narrative is supported by lights thrown at different places in the fort so as to maintain your attention on the story). Went to a movie after that.

I have given my laptop for formatting to the IT department here today as a part of the exit formalities. This essentially means that I will not have the luxury of sitting in my room and accessing internet any more.

I plan to come back to ISB for the orientation week planned for the next batch. Will be a good experience to actually meet people with whom I have been corresponding till now through mail/phone.

One more piece of information before I sign off ..... ISB is officially declaring the placements results of our batch today. Heard that there are press conferences today in Delhi and in Hyderabad.

posted by Ram at 9:20 AM

6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ram,

Many congratulations for your success at ISB and in life. I have been a regular visitor to your blog and enjoyed following it. If you don't mind can you provide an e-mail so that I can contact you? I just had couple of questions that won't take much your time. I also work at Motorola (in US).

Cheers.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Thanks !!

I have sent you an email at your yahoo ID.

Ram

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippieeeeee :) many congrats 4 ur success at isb and 4 graduation!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

Thanks Jasmine

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ram, also congrats on the awards you'll be getting before graduation - Young Leader, Torch bearer....did I miss anything? oh ya weren't you unofficially crowned as the best percussionist in the batch? You rock.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGg the official figures are out highest is 30 lakh!!! whew! w. the avg being 11

well temme did u get any offer...cuz u never mentioned nething abt it! or are u one of those who wants to open up a music co.! lol

4:16 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Enjoying the last few days here
A trip to Nagarjunasagar
More parties
Its all over !!!!!
Last Class @ ISB
Section D Collage
Insightful CPs - Part 4
Parties Galore
Professor of the Year - Elective Terms
The Year @ ISB - Part 5

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.