Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Monday, April 10, 2006

Last day at ISB

Today is my last day as a student in the Class of 2006 at ISB.

The campus looked so full of life today morning, but since then a lot of people have left this place and there is a strange calmness all around now. When I went to have dinner a few hours back, the student dining room was empty with just one or two people trickling in once in a while. The realization that I am no longer going to be here did not dawn on me as much till then as it did when I saw the empty dining hall. It was a really strange feeling and I just didn't want to leave this place. I generally get attached to places but have never experienced such a sense of belongingness ever before. The one that comes closes to this is the feeling I had when I left Motorola/Freescale to join ISB.

I will be leaving for Delhi in a few hours time and intend to come back to ISB on 14th of this month for next batch's orientation week. May not be able to blog for the next 2-3 days time. Will be back with more graduation snaps and news from the orientation week then.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank all the people who have been reading this blog and have been leaving comments regularly to make it lively. Hope I continue to blog and hope you continue to support this blog by visiting it whenever time permits.

Love you ISB .......... goodbye ........ will try to be back soon.

posted by Ram at 12:01 AM

11 Comments:
Blogger itheabsolute said...

Hi ram

whats the matter. your counter is hitting almost 1000 visits per hour. I saw the meter at 27k in the morning. it has hit 31k by now (y'day the meter was at 24k). if the meter is working fine, then you should seriously consider commercializing the blog.

all the best

cheers

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ram - the picture blogger !!! That's how i remember you. Seeing is believing and you have always prooved it right with your snaps. Good to see you in some snaps (rarity). All the very best for your post-ISB life and keep blogging .... Have a great time

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ram, You never told us where you are headed?? :)

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

exaclty! u havent mentioned....have u got a job yet? gdluck 4 all ur future endeavors...n u shld come back!

12:41 AM  
Blogger don'thaveaclue said...

yo ram...ur blog's been a fantastic read all through the year. doubly so for ur batchmates who've known you personally. may 'silent ram' never stop bloggin :)

12:50 AM  
Blogger Adarsh Krishna said...

I have been reading your Blog recently, its been nice. I dream of studying in ISB, and thats how i came to know about your blog. Best of Luck.

7:12 AM  
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

The rapidly increasing hits on your counter are only a testimony of how much you are being missed already.Your journey through ISB has been a fun ride indeed.Will look forward to post ISB blogging.Good luck and thank-you for maintaining such an awesome blog.

10:54 AM  
Blogger shubhyant said...

all the best for a new chapter in ur life!!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dai Ram,

We have enough handling one "Senti" Ram, we could do without another.
Now for some business, why dont you mail me your delhi number. u r cell is down and U have not givem me u r land line.

-Rajani

2:52 AM  
Blogger Rajat said...

Hi Ram,

Five years ago when I was graduating out of College, I got obsessed with ISB. But your blog and mails at Yahoogroups made me love the ISB spirit.

Though I am not going to be a part of ISB anymore, deep within, my heart would crave to be part of this beautiful experience.

all the best...

adios
rajat

4:42 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

Vijay,

Great to have you comment on this blog. Just checked the sitemeter account for the hits on the blog. The average for the last two weeks is real high. Either there is some problem with the account or admirers have turned up in large numbers (which is highly unlikely). Will check once I get back to ISB. This cybercafe from where I am accessing ent right now su**s big time. I am almost hammering on the keyboard to get characters up on screen.

Redeye, Jasmine, Snoop, Adarsh, M, Shubhyant & Rajat:
Thanks a lot for all the good wishes. My next destiantion is Infosys.

Rajani,

Called u up twice today. Will mail u my delhi no.

Ram

5:09 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Graduation day - Class of 2006
Some snaps from photo shoot and award ceremony
Tomorrow is the big day
News about Class of 2006 Placements
Graduation day draws closer
Enjoying the last few days here
A trip to Nagarjunasagar
More parties
Its all over !!!!!
Last Class @ ISB

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.