Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Sunday, April 02, 2006

More parties

S had invited some of us to his home for dinner. I had home-cooked food after a long long time and I must thank S and his wife J for the same. Felt really nice eating such good food without using fork and spoon (with hands of course) after such a long time. Vatha kolambu (a South Indian dish similar to sambar) was prepared real delicious. Unable to move around after stuffing ourselves, we all then sat at one place and sang a lot of songs. After that we moved to K's house where he and his wife P had kept desserts ready. Watched a real old, hilarious tam movie for some time after that. We then went to the party (April fools day party?) that was organized here.

Life has suddenly become real cool ... not that it was real sad types earlier, but then there used to be at least something to do almost everyday. But now, the only main thing that is left is getting all exit related formalities completed. The rest of the day looks so boring.

We have planned for a trip outside Hyderabad and we plan to travel the entire distance on bikes. The time we get up tomorrow, or should I say today, will decide whether we go on the trip or not. I think I better sleep off now if I have the slightest desire to make the trip.

Till the next post then ........ zzzzzz

posted by Ram at 1:36 AM

1 Comments:
Blogger Ram said...

Hi Neelima,

Thanks for following our blogs for so long. Will try to blog post ISB too. Will also try to post pictures from graduation.

Ram

7:37 PM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Its all over !!!!!
Last Class @ ISB
Section D Collage
Insightful CPs - Part 4
Parties Galore
Professor of the Year - Elective Terms
The Year @ ISB - Part 5
Insightful CPs - Part 3
The Year @ ISB - Part 4
The Year @ ISB - Part 3

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.