Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Monday, July 11, 2005

Term 2 drawing to a close

This is the last week of classes in Term 2 and we are not done yet with all the assignments. There has been a phenomenal increase in the number of assignments to be done this term as compared to the last one. There is a competitive strategy project which has the last date for submission set after the exams are over. This term has been really action packed and much more stressful than Term 1. As each term goes by, I keep learning from my mistakes as to how to manage time better.

For those of you who plan to apply to ISB and are not aware ... there is a yahoo group called "isb-pgp" where a number of current students and alumni answer questions posted by applicants. Might be beneficial to join the group in case you are applying this year or plan to apply in the future

Best of luck to all applicants !!!!

..... and ..... forgot to mention this ..... I am a part of the "Admissions Task Force" for this year's admissions.

posted by Ram at 10:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Rains, rains and more rains ....
My study group
lenses for chickens ?
My host family
Commanding Heights
What the hell is this?
Farewell to profs ....
sleep - where art thou ?
Submissions and submissions and submissions .........
"Mobile light" dinner

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.