Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Sunday, July 10, 2005

Rains, rains and more rains ....

Its been raining like crazy here. It rained almost non-stop yesterday and its been raining intermittently today too .... and guess what all of us are doing here???? Cracking assignments .... shit ... how boring. Life would have been wonderful had there been "garm garm pakode" or "samose" and I would have just been sitting in some cozy thing by the side of the window and enjoying the awesome weather. Not that I am not enjoying the weather here now .... a window is there and so is a chair (which is not very cozy) .... but there are no pakode .... only books, notes and a laptop to keep company. The mention of books reminds me .... end term exams are on 18th & 19th July and there is just this week left .... which also means that the frequency of my posts in this blog is going to go down .. not that I usually post that frequently or write anything great though.

Planning to go to Chennai (not to home in Delhi) this term break coz mom has come there and its been a long time since I saw her or any other kith 'n' kin and had home made food. May not get another chance to venture out of ISB in the other term breaks coz something or the other is supposed to be lined up. Can't wait for July 19th to arrive ........ chennai: here I come.

posted by Ram at 4:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
My study group
lenses for chickens ?
My host family
Commanding Heights
What the hell is this?
Farewell to profs ....
sleep - where art thou ?
Submissions and submissions and submissions .........
"Mobile light" dinner
Bad day .....

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.