Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My host family

ISB has a host family program wherein students are allotted local Hyderabadi families with whom they remain associated (at least) during the year they are at ISB. The formal launch of this program took place this Sunday. Our (my study group's) host is a well-known industrialist family. S, who represented his family at the launch was very friendly. We are all planning to chill out with him and visit his plant sometime soon.

ISB admissions for the next batch are open. Click here for the details. Best of luck to all applicants !!!!

Signing off .... ~ 100 pages (including a case) to be read for tomorrow's Competitive Strategy class ... better start now.


for fans of carnatic music ... here is a rare varnam by the composer Swathi Thirunal .... click here for the audio ..... got a chance to hear this piece after a long long time.

posted by Ram at 9:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Commanding Heights
What the hell is this?
Farewell to profs ....
sleep - where art thou ?
Submissions and submissions and submissions .........
"Mobile light" dinner
Bad day .....
He came, He taught, He conquered !!!
Bangladesh shock Australia (& me)
Yet another busy weekend

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.