Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Friday, July 08, 2005

My study group

Our class @ ISB is divided into study groups. Each group has 4-6 members. You can do many things within your study group though the only thing you end up doing together generally is solving group assignments and participating in any group activities that may come up. My study group includes me (of course), Stud, Condi, Heroine, Cyclo & CFO. Shouldn't take you much time to figure out who out of this is the only girl in the group. Plan to stick to these nicknames in my future posts, though changes may be done depending on the extent of opposition, if any, from my group mates.

Stud shows a lot of enthu in all activities, be it studies or sports, and is very hard working. Condi brings in "out of the box" ideas and is very intelligent and active whenever he is around. Heroine and Stud keep fighting all the time over something or the other and the fights turn physical many a times .... I think I am in for a bashing tomorrow ;-) Cyclo is the Mr. Know It All. He has so much of experience that he can answer almost all questions you can think of related to business, marketing etc. He is a walking encyclopedia. CFO is the excel expert. His main activity is cribbing about how bad he is doing here @ ISB, though his grades tell a completely different story. He is always found talking about returning back home by the next available train (no flights he says coz there is no money). He is very quick in almost all of Bill Gates' products and is very well organized.

We played a retailer simulation game in the "Decision Models and Optimization" class today and came first !!! Was a really nice feeling being at the other end of the spectrum for once, though my contribution was close to zero. All credits go to Stud for burning the midnight oil and devising a strategy to crack the game.

More study group tales in the coming posts .....

posted by Ram at 9:50 PM

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction: The CFO also talks about bartering an AC 3-tier train ticket for a 2nd class ticket due to budget cuts!! :)

--CFO

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can visualise heroine throwing a chair at you, stud kicking you from the back, CFO inserting data on the excel sheet so that this action can be monte carloed, and cyclo providing an interesting commentary on the whole thing!

9:17 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
lenses for chickens ?
My host family
Commanding Heights
What the hell is this?
Farewell to profs ....
sleep - where art thou ?
Submissions and submissions and submissions .........
"Mobile light" dinner
Bad day .....
He came, He taught, He conquered !!!

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.