Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Friday, May 20, 2005

First exam @ ISB

Came back just now after giving my first exam at ISB - the statistics mid-term. Will come to know how (bad) it went when I get my grades/marks .... till then "no comments". There were many sleep-deprived individuals whom I met after the exam. I am happy that I had a good night's sleep yesterday (despite not having completed many things relevant to the exam). Will have to try my level best to stay awake late nights and study ..... keep trying without success and cannot keep my eyes open after about 11 - 11:30PM, unless I am chatting with friends or roaming around aimlessly.

Prof Waterman took over from where Prof Stine had left and took his first class of statistics yesterday. He is a "no non-sense" type of guy ... very punctual, sticks to the subject, no jokes .... teaches really well. As is the case with the marketing profs, Prof Waterman also has a style very different from his predecessor.

Some of us are thinking of going to Hyderabad today ... don't know if the plan would materialize though.

posted by Ram at 2:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Outlier
Bid(ding) adieu
ISB Faculty
Chandramukhi and assignments
Football match ends in a draw
Its weekend :-(
Foxed
The plot thickens !!!
First assignment over !!!
Basketball match ....

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.