Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Monday, May 09, 2005

First assignment over !!!

My study group finished the first serious assignment of Term1 just a few minutes back. It was a marketing case study. Hope the solutions proposed don't come as a shock to the professor ... will have to wait and watch his reactions in the class tomorrow. Hope he doesn't read it before he comes (or read our solutions aloud in the class). We decided not to use the product on which our assignment was based, for the rest of our lives. Its another thing that we tried our level best to create a really good (read funny) marketing plan for it.

Feeling a bit relaxed. One more assignment to be completed before 8AM tomorrow. Had thought of spending this weekend studying at least some portion of what was taught last week. Assignments ate away all the time. Looks like the backlog will keep increasing.

Have to go now .... one more assignment deserves yours truly's attention. I better complete it fast and catch some sleep. Wish me luck !!!

posted by Ram at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Basketball match ....
First week of classes over !!!
Classes begin !!!!
Talent Nite followed by Labour Day
Party, party and party hard .....
Dunking + other regular stuff
I am back .....
The wait is over !!!!!
Some good ISB related blogs
Want all your ISB related questions answered?

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.