Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Saturday, May 14, 2005

Chandramukhi and assignments

Rajnikanth's latest tamil movie "Chandramukhi" was screened (by a student) here in one of the student villages yesterday night. About 15-20 enthu people, including me, turned up to watch the movie. There were supposed to be many more in the audience but I think the upcoming statistics mid-term exam and the assignments to be submitted tomorrow kept them away. The good part about most of Rajnikanth's movies is that you can enjoy them whether you understand Tamil or not ;-) . We had a really great time and, as always, enjoyed the stunts, the dance sequences and the english dialogues spoken by the Tamil superstar. The junta went hysterical at one of his dialogues in which he mentioned the word "psychosis" in his usual accent. Long live Rajnikanth !!!

The whole student community is either busy doing assignments or reading statistics. There is a mid-term exam this Friday. I haven't started reading Statistics yet and have a lot of work to be done. I think the whole of today will be spent in completing the economics assignment and the marketing case study. Was planning to go to the city today in the evening but looks like I will have to drop the plan considering the crisis situation I am in, w.r.t studies.

posted by Ram at 11:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Football match ends in a draw
Its weekend :-(
Foxed
The plot thickens !!!
First assignment over !!!
Basketball match ....
First week of classes over !!!
Classes begin !!!!
Talent Nite followed by Labour Day
Party, party and party hard .....

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.