Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Year @ ISB - Part 1

The year @ ISB is almost getting over for our batch. I have spent some of the most wonderful moments of my life here and have thoroughly enjoyed being here. Here are a few snaps of our batch to recount the wonderful experience (with due credits to my batchmates who took these snaps) .......

Time for a family to go to school

Bas beta .. thodi der aur.. mera assignment poora ho jaayega

Wow ... dad has gone to school ... and I am FREEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Dunked

Maslow's "Hierarchy of Needs" for an ISBian

posted by Ram at 7:21 PM

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too good Ram...

-Bharani.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Thanks Baaaaaarneeeeey !!!!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos once again. I am going to call you CAMERA RAM from now onwards. You have been a gfreat representative of ISB to the outside world. Lookin forward to see more of the photos

9:29 PM  
Blogger Chiranth Channappa said...

Pics #1, #2 and #5 have a very interesting perspective. What?!? Did I use the word perspective?!? I'm going to drown myself..

4:51 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Concerts @ Hyderabad
ISB - Amazing View
HAPPY HOLI !!!!!!!!!!!!
A trip to "God's Own Country"
Yearbook
30 days to graduation
Insightful CPs - Part 2
Insightful CPs - Part 1
Bloggers in the next batch
Dubya comes calling

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.