Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Wednesday, March 08, 2006

30 days to graduation

Only 30 days remain before I graduate from ISB. Here is what most of my batchmates are busy doing these days - the 8th term coursework, finding out which of their near and dear ones will be coming to graduation and making travel arrangements for them and for their return back home, contacting movers/packers for transporting stuff back home, catching up with some well deserved sleep after slogging for 7 terms and going to the gym to wipe out any signs of prosperity that have appeared.

Holi is on March 15th. Since classes have been scheduled on that day, the Students Family Association (SFA) and A, the guy who organizes all our parties are zeroing in on 12th March (Sunday) as the day for celebrating Holi on a large scale. But what is a Holi that is celebrated on any day other than the "Holi" day. I am planning to go out of Hyderabad this weekend and will miss the celebrations if they happen this Sunday. Hope we have everything happening on 15th itself.

Ending this post with interesting snaps sent by one of my batchmates Giks today. Have a look at the proud new owners of cars parked in one of our student villages:


posted by Ram at 7:05 PM

8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this looks totally awesome.I love what you are doing with your template.Hmm, need to get some classes on html codes methinks.
HAHAHA, reminds me of the bio-diversity photos..KP doesn't feature here???
-M

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there no way you can get one panoramic photo rather than the cut that there is..Its fantastic.I just hope you can rectify the cut.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

M,

Looks like KP has become real famous in thw world outside too. BTW, I still have one cool snap of KP left to be posted and I will post it before leaving this place.

Ram

12:33 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Anonymous,

I am able to get one photo on the entire page as background, but the photo then tiles one copy below the other as stretching it for the entire length of all the posts doesn't look feasible/nice. So I thought of using it just for the header. Will try out other combinations the next time I get some free time.

Ram

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a photograph like that what were you expecting.The post was so perfect too.It is hilarious and to think that some one like KP exists who didnt ask you to take it down.It is actually awesome.I don't mean to make fun of him.I am just amazed at what a sport this person is.That is what I truly appreciate.
-M

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Yes .. KP is a cool guy .... he is the darling of our apartment ... and we are sure that after this stressful year with us, he is very well prepared to deal with the real world pressures :-)

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok....so finally i get to post a comment jus like it was b4! :)
like the new look though....so arn't u slogging it this term too or jus chillaxin bec its ur last one here ?:)

1:09 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

Well .. to speak the truth, I have been chilling out almost throughout the year ... so I am still chilling out. Assignments are still painful but then some of us are masters at the art of completing assignments at the last moment.

8:06 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Insightful CPs - Part 2
Insightful CPs - Part 1
Bloggers in the next batch
Dubya comes calling
Dis-orientation week for "Almost Alums"?
Courses this term
Term 8 begins
Bush to visit ISB?
The Trip to Ahobilam - Part 3
Update on placements

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.