Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Thursday, March 23, 2006

Insightful CPs - Part 3

This one could go on to become a strong candidate for the CP (class participation) of the year .... well, as told to me, this happened in the Behavioral Finance class today (technically yesterday, since its around 1:45AM now) .....

Professor: "..... and research shows that married women have lesser number of kids than married men ..."
Student: "Excuse me professor, but I thought a kid only happens to a married man and a (married) woman"


:-) :-) :-)

posted by Ram at 1:45 AM

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun out there.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am reading your blog for last few days. I am one of the prospective students. I got a lot of useful information about ISB from your blog.

In one of these pictures one guy looks familiar. Guy with specs and red shirt, is this Gaurav from IIT Delhi.

Thanks

2:48 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Bingo .... yes it is.

3:37 PM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
The Year @ ISB - Part 4
The Year @ ISB - Part 3
The Year @ ISB - Part 2
The Year @ ISB - Part 1
Concerts @ Hyderabad
ISB - Amazing View
HAPPY HOLI !!!!!!!!!!!!
A trip to "God's Own Country"
Yearbook
30 days to graduation

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.