Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Last round of classes for Term 1

Last round of classes for Term 1 starts today. At 7PM tomorrow, I would have attended my last class of Term1. Its been over a month since I have been here and time has just flown by.

We have exams on Monday and Tuesday - 2 exams per day. Have a lot to study. Two of the exams are open-book. Open book exams are always really tough and I have heard that having books by one's side in the exams is not going to help one much. Will get about 4 days off after the exams, till 13th June when Term 2 will start. But I am sure that we will be given lots of reading material for the first round of classes for Term 2 which will consume most of that weekend. Many people here are going back home. I have decided to stay back. One of the reasons is that I am broke and can't fund my travel ..... also commuting to Delhi by train wouldn't be feasible as 2-3 days will be wasted in the travel itself.

posted by Ram at 7:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Life is too hectic
Dunking photo ....
Its cricket this weekend
I got dunked !!!
ISB ramps up student intake
Sleepless in Hyderabad
Amit's birthday .... photos
Yet another busy weekend
We have a new president !!!
First exam @ ISB

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.