Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Monday, May 30, 2005

Life is too hectic

Life has suddenly become too hectic. End-term exams are staring me in the face. There is a lot to study because of the heavy backlog I accumulated. We have classes this entire week too and then exams next monday.

Assignments continue to take a heavy toll. Most of my time this weekend has again been spent on assignments. Classes take out a big chunk of the day's time. I usually go to bed early (not beyond 11PM generally) and hence am real short of time. Would have to somehow make myself stretch into the night and fight sleep off. My eyelids start closing by themselves, around 11PM.

There are around 91 students here who have come with their families. Despite the really tough schedule and the need to take some time out daily for their family, they have been doing pretty well till now in terms of studying what is taught and what is going to be taught (in the next class). I really admire these people.

posted by Ram at 11:45 AM

1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

3:34 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Dunking photo ....
Its cricket this weekend
I got dunked !!!
ISB ramps up student intake
Sleepless in Hyderabad
Amit's birthday .... photos
Yet another busy weekend
We have a new president !!!
First exam @ ISB
Outlier

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.