Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Sunday, June 05, 2005

Brain dead ???

Thats what I am now. The only hope is that though brain death is irreversible (as of today), in my case, I may come back to life on Tuesday night after all the exams are over. Exams start tomorrow morning and my preparation is nothing to be proud of. Fellow ISB blogger Bharani had mentioned his confidence levels in each of the subjects. I consider the numbers pretty high. My confidence levels are 0% in marketing management, 20% in economics, 30% in financial accounting and 40% in statistics.

There are people here who haven't winked or batted their eyelids in ages. There are others who have not slept for more than an hour daily in the past few days. I have been sleeping for at least 6-7 hours every night and that is what has probably resulted in my present condition.

Wish me luck and pray for me .... thats all I can say now. Should be back in original state by Tuesday night and should resume posting then.

posted by Ram at 7:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Calm before the storm ???
Last round of classes for Term 1
Life is too hectic
Dunking photo ....
Its cricket this weekend
I got dunked !!!
ISB ramps up student intake
Sleepless in Hyderabad
Amit's birthday .... photos
Yet another busy weekend

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.