Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Saturday, September 03, 2005

Term 4

Term 4 begins on Monday. The courses this term and the professors teaching them are as follows:

1) Investment Analysis - Prof. A Subrahmanyam (UCLA)

2) Management of Organisations - Prof. S.Ramnarayan (ISB + Director {Change Management}, Center for Good Governance) / Prof. Tina Dacin (Queen's School of Business)

3) Strategic Analysis of Information Technology - Prof. Rajiv Banker (Fox School of Business, Temple University)

4) Government, Society & Business - Prof. Mudit Kapoor (ISB) & Prof. A K Shivakumar (Independent)

Click on the appropriate links to view faculty details.

posted by Ram at 5:04 PM

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seb Joins Socialtext
I'm completely stoked to share the news that longtime M2M contributor Seb Paquet has joined Socialtext.
This blog thing is amazing! I saw yours and it’s terrific! You can take a peek around my site. It kind of covers things from Alienware Area 51M 5500 to several notebook computer topics.

6:46 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Petition
Rajeshwar Upadhyaya
3/8th of the road covered
2 down, 2 more to go
No term break this time ???
"I LIKE" slips
Last class of Term 3
The people who make up D ........
D-Day
Near the reception area

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.