Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I am back .....

We had a session on Leadership Development Programme taken by Prof. Rajeshwar Upadhyaya yesterday. He was simply awesome. He was one guy who knew how to control arbit questions in the class and answer only the meaningful ones. We will be seeing more of him in the next two weeks. We also had intoductory sessions on the PGP program and the academic services today. Seniors are here on campus and there are lots of "gyaan" sessions arranged in the auditorium that go upto even midnight.

Today we also had some distinguished speakers from the corporate sector come together for a panel discussion on career perspectives. It was a good session.

We have a welcome dinner being given by ISB to the Class of 2006 tonight and I will be leaving for the same in a few minutes. Feeling too hungry even after having a sumptuous lunch in the afternoon. Maybe because I played a lot of table tennis in the breaks I got between the sessions today.

posted by Ram at 7:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
The wait is over !!!!!
Some good ISB related blogs
Want all your ISB related questions answered?
One more joins the crowd

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.