Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Friday, April 01, 2005

One more joins the crowd

Here is the latest addition to the world of blogging .... my name is R. Ramkumar but all my friends call me Ram. I am planning to join the one year post graduate program in management at the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad. Course starts on 16th April 2005 and I am busy wrapping up everything at work.
I have read blogs of some students of the previous batches and had this sudden craze to create my own blog. So here I am ... boring the hell out of you.
I intend to pen down my experiences over the next one year at ISB in this blog of mine and hope it will help someone who wants to get into ISB in the coming years. I will try my best to post as frequently as possible and hope I am able to stand up to my words.
Time to go to sleep now .... from what I have heard, I may never get to sleep this early at ISB, at least for the first few terms. So am planning to sleep as much as I can, before I reach there.

posted by Ram at 11:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.