Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Thursday, July 13, 2006

I, the tagged one

Not long ago, two people decided to tag me. So here goes something akin to what everyone who gets tagged seems to do .....

I am thinking how should I go about this tagging thing thrust upon me by Snoop and Baarney

I said once to my best friend that I am an extrovert who loves living with people all around and I realize every bit of that right now, sitting alone at home

I want to pursue a career in music at least in parallel to work, if not full time

I wish someone would just pay off my ISB loan ... the thing stares in my face at the beginning of every month and plays havoc on my bank balance

I miss the days spent in my quad in ISB with Alok, KP, Sallu and Dood ... I will cherish those moments throughout my life

I hear what most other people say or at least try to do this most of the time as I have learnt a lot in life doing the same.

I wonder how would life have been had 'age-shortage' not prevented me from taking up the medical profession

I regret nothing ... there is something or the other to learn from every mistake done

I am Ram .... how insightful ... rite?

I dance pathetically

I sing when I am alone or with enthu people

I cry very rarely. The last time I vividly remember myself crying was when grandpa passed away. He meant so much to us.

I am not Raavan .. shit .. that was a real poor one ...

I write real junk stuff ...... you needn't have read this far to discover the same.

I confuse between people who pretend to know and people who actually know, especially in areas of discussion new to me.

I need ghar ka khana badly .... would love if it was cooked by granny .. she is the best cook ever

I should continue the learning process throughout my life

I finish and liberate you from reading this shit any further ..... well just a sec ... one more important thing

I tag:
Alok
Ferrari
Gurucharan
KR
MK7
Vijay

Muhahahahaha ......

posted by Ram at 12:05 AM

11 Comments:
Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Totally worth the wait.:D
I wonder if we would ever cross paths had you indeed become a doctor, and inspite of everything I truly believe you are far better off

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...a nice one i must say...after real lonmg :)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

EU,

Somehow, I too feel that I may be better off in my present condition than what I would have been if I had become a doc. I can't imagine wearing much thicker glasses and still reading through thick books and doing one specialization after another so that I get a good break OR ending up in one of the prison fighting against reservations.

Jasmine,
Thanks ( not for the last part of your sentence though :-) )

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one..:)

- Rajnish

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thakkidu thaththa thakkidu thaththa
thakigidu thatha athini chiththini
thakigdu thatha pathini tharangini
ooo adi athini chithini pathini tharangini
ooo adi athini chithini pathini tharangini
pengal thedum vagai theriyumadi
ooo oh ooo oh oo oo oo
kiliye kiliye kiliye vaa
kiliye kiliye kilye varuvayaa
thakigidu thatha athini chiththini
thakigdu thatha pathini tharangini
ooo adi athini chithini pathini tharangini
pengal thedum vagai theriyumadi

adai mazhai thaalaadhu
pOdaa en kaNNa en manna

madana kamarajan konja
azhaikiren unnai

vaalaiyalaal konji minji ketten ho ohh

un kaal kolusinil kenjal kanden penne
oo oo ohh oo oo ohh ohhh
kiliye kiliye kilye kilye kiliye va
kiliye kiliye kiliye kiliye kiliye varuvayya

kundrinil kurinji kanden
un kola idaiyinil marudham kanden
kankalil neydhal kanden
un kai viral azhakinil mullai kanden

guru mozhi illadha kalai katru parpoom vaa
nee koodi pirikaiyil suriyan parpoom vaa

kiliye kiliye kilye kilye kiliye va
kiliye kiliye kiliye kiliye kiliye varuvayya
thakkidu thaththa

vallinam kalanginam

thakkidu thaththa

idaiinam othindhanam

ohhhh adi

vallinam idaiinam mellinam
ada vallinam idaiinam mellinam
naaNam koochchalita sivandhnam

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although the title goes - "My Story ISB and beyond " --
Most of the stuff here is about "Beyond ISB" and less is about "ISB"

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Music related books, cds, DVDs and also pure silk sarees, pooja articles, rudraksha's, crystal idols can be purchased online from our website at http://www.egctraders.com

3:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: finance2014911@gmail.com Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now on this email :finance2014911@gmail.com Warm Regards Dr Purva Sharegistry

10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: finance2014911@gmail.com Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now on this email :finance2014911@gmail.com Warm Regards Dr Purva Sharegistry

10:27 PM  
Blogger Abhi said...

Great to know these insights. This is so useful. We are helping candidates get into IIM, ISB, Wharton, ISEAD< Harvard, NUS. Check out our analysis of ISB PGP Essay for 2021 2022 Intake
ISB PGP Essay Analysis 2021 - 2022 Intake
ISB Interview Questions

9:45 PM  
Blogger Abhi said...

Great to know these insights. This is so useful. We are helping candidates get into IIM, ISB, Wharton, INSEAD< Harvard, NUS. Check out our analysis of ISB PGP Essay for 2021 2022 Intake
ISB PGP Essay Analysis 2021 - 2022 Intake
ISB Interview Questions

9:45 PM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
A trip to Srirangapatnam/Mysore - Part 3
A trip to Srirangapatnam/Mysore - Part 2
A trip to Srirangapatnam/Mysore - Part 1
Captain - thou art the greatest
Situation under water
The Cut of Hamlet
Concert @ Infy, Bangalore
Cricket humor
R. Vedavalli @ BTM Cultural Academy, Bangalore
R. Vedavalli - The Living Legend

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.