Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Thursday, February 09, 2006

More shortlists

British Telecom (BT) released their shortlist for interviews. This time, CAS (our placement cell) decided to mail each of the shortlisted guys individually instead of sending a mass mail to all junta giving the names of people shortlisted. They did the same thing for the shortlist that Macquarie Bank released a few days back.

Tomorrow would be the last day of classes for me in Term 7. Each of the study groups has to do a presentation on the company they have chosen in the branding class tomorrow. There are no usual end-term exams for me this time around as the subjects I have taken either had a mid-term or have projects and other kinds of submissions to be done. One more assignment remains to be submitted tomorrow, after which there would be about 6 days left to prepare for the placement week.

I have applied to about 4 companies till now and going by the huge number of application deadlines that have gone by, I am either too focussed or too foolhardy. The companies to which I want to apply are coming from day 2 onwards which means that in all probability, I will be sitting at home on day 1. Only time will tell what is in store for me from day 2 onwards.

posted by Ram at 8:52 PM

6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck.I am sure your hard work will pay off.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you would get your choice of placement. Best of luck!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gdluck Ram.

well in such cases even im like that...some times it pays off n other times i just kinda realize it a bit late....but well! im sure u'll land ur self in a gd position :)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Thanks for all the good wishes !!!!!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck Ram... i am sure u will manage to crack in day 2 (since you don't have any companies lined up on day 1)...

2:05 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

Thanks Sundeep.

9:25 AM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Shoppers' day out
Musical Evening in Mumbai
63 days to graduation
Professor of the year - Core Terms
One more shortlist
Resumes
Return of a married man
AT Kearney Session
More Thyagaraja Aradhanas
A blog on learnings from ISB

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.