Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Monday, October 10, 2005

One hell of a break

This is the longest term break that we ever got and that we will ever get. The campus has never been so empty. I couldn't find a soul yesterday night in my student village. Felt so bored that I went searching for civilization and finally found 2-3 guys in another student village. We then watched the movie "The Silence of the Lambs" together. I had wanted to watch this movie for a long time but didn't get a chance until yesterday. Also saw the movie "Forrest Gump" yesterday. Spent rest of the time working with my ELP (project) team, preparing presentations to be given to our client. Will be leaving for Mumbai tomorrow in connection with the ELP and hence will not be able to blog regularly for the rest of the week.

People who are left in the campus are busy in competitions of all kinds organized by other B-schools. As more people leave today and tomorrow for their project related work, still fewer will remain.

Started evaluating the applications for admission to the next batch today. Will continue doing it when I come back next week.

see ya .....

posted by Ram at 7:58 PM

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recommend you read the book 'The Silence of the Lambs'. It will just blow you away...whether you like the movie or not..

-- Brad

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ram,
I am planning to submit my application for next year's course in ISB..I have not so great score of 690 in gmat and will be having almost 5 yrs of work exp by next year...any take on my chances of getting through ......?

Vivs

2:47 AM  
Blogger Ram said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Thanks Brad ... will read the book.

Hi Vivs,

Getting an admit depends on so many factors. Your GMAT score is equal to the avg GMAT score at ISB (i.e. 690-700) and you have considerable work-ex. You can surely apply and might have very good chances of getting admitted.

Would recommend you join the e-group isb-pgp@yahoogroups.com in case you are not already a member there. A lot of current students and alums reply to applicants' queries there.

Wishing you all the very best !!

Ram.

9:04 PM  
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Half-way through
Exams of a different kind
Last day in Section D
Satellite view of DCE
The Great Bidding Game
Subra Times - 3rd Edition
Farewell to Profs - Term 4
Subra Times - 2nd Edition
The Bidding Game & The Great ISB Spam
Innovativeness & a tie

Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.