Links
  Alma Mater:   About Life@ISB:     Carnatic Music - My Favorites:  
Other Sites/Blogs I visit:   ISB Blogs:  
Friday, August 19, 2005

PBC News

Am I obsessed with PBC or what ?

Today was the first time in three classes taken by PBC that I followed every single word that he spoke (at least think so) and am really happy about it. He seemed to be in awesome form today. Even cracked some jokes in class ..... so here goes some PBC humor:

Scene n: Everyone settles in after the 5 minutes break (usually given halfway through a class). G lifts up his hand to ask a doubt in a set of equations that PBC had written on the board before the break and says something like this: "Prof, I had a doubt in what you had written there" and points to the board. PBC had wiped the board clean in the break and so turns around, looks at the board and says: "Its all very clear ... you shouldn't have any doubt"

Scene n+1: We all have name cards in class in front of our desks and some prankster has interchanged those of NE and NI. So PBC takes a look at NE and the card on NE's desk and says: "I don't think you are NI" and then looks at NI and says: "Do you want me to think that it is NE who sleeps in class all the time?" :) :) The entire class bursts out laughing.

posted by Ram at 9:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: Ram

View My Profile

Orkut me !!

Previous Posts
Spare my handout
Malladi Brothers @ Hyderabad
SAWAN MELA @ ISB

Art by SFA ...


Aish ko bindi lagao
Drawings/paintings by spouses, kids et. al.


Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006


Carnatic music:
General links I visit:




Powered by Blogger

Thanks for visiting my blog !!!
You are in Ram's abode
 Disclaimer: The views expressed here are my own.